Thank you again to everyone playing Beyond, especially those taking the time to report any issues they encounter via Zendesk or console crash reporting.
We are listening closely to your feedback, and have identified and resolved a number of stability issues. Fixes for these were released on Steam experimental, and this patch, 2.11, is now live on PC. We’ll be rolling out these fixes to other platforms as soon as possible.
- Increased the speed at which text in alien interactions prints out after clicking to move the interaction on.
- Cut down the amount of text in Cartographer interactions.
- Allowed players to exchanged multiple pieces of navigation data at a time at the Cartographer.
- Fixed an issue that caused sulpherine to be extracted at a significantly lower rate than other gases.
- Fixed an issue that caused mineral extractors to fail to work when placed on rare mineral hotspots such as gold.
- Fixed an issue that caused all technologies installed on the freighter to be filled with incorrect products.
- Fixed a number of issues in driver warning boxes that could occur when all available drivers were out of date.
- Fixed a rare memory corruption issue.
- Fixed an issue where the Mod Warning and Low Disk Space Warning could cause a softlock in VR.
We will continue to release patches as issues are identified and resolved. If you experience any issues, let us know by submitting a bug report.
Quelle: Beyond Patch 2.11 - No Man's Sky