Thank you to everyone playing the Expeditions Update, especially those taking the time to report any issues they encounter via Zendesk or console crash reporting.
We are listening closely to your feedback, and have identified and resolved the top reported issues. These fixes are included in patch 3.34, which will be live on all platforms soon.
- Fixed an issue that caused Expedition data to be unnecessarily re-downloaded from the server.
- Fixed an issue that could cause repeated network duplication of NPCs, leading to bad performance and eventual crashes.
This patch also brings all previous fixes to consoles:
- Fixed an issue that caused portable refiners and other placed objects to vanish in high network activity areas.
- Fixed an issue that could cause some interactions to become unresponsive in high-network traffic situations.
- Improved the audio effect when a mission patch is displayed on screen.
- Fixed an issue that could cause weapon labels to scroll unnecessarily on the HUD.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the mode select text to appear to have a fuzzy outline when selected.
- Fixed a number of icon issues affecting missions supplied by NPCs found in planetary buildings.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Inventory Full warning on the Expedition Page to appear in ALL CAPS.
We will continue to release patches as issues are identified and resolved. If you experience any issues, let us know by submitting a bug report.
Für aktuelle Informationen zu NMS und GMS kannst du unseren Twitter Account folgen, sollte das Forum mal nicht erreichbar sein wirst du auch über Twitter weiter informiert.Twitter: @GerMansSky