Thank you to everyone playing the Leviathan Expedition, especially those taking the time to report any issues they encounter via Zendesk or console crash reporting.
We are listening closely to your feedback, and have identified and resolved a number of issues. These fixes are included in patch 3.91, which will be live on all platforms soon.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the player to load inside their ship in the Space Station.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the player to be unable to progress the time loop during the Leviathan expedition if they were not connected to the discovery servers.
- During the Leviathan expedition, players who fall into space will no longer die, but instead be placed in a safe location (as in creative or permadeath modes).
- Fixed an issue that could cause Memory Fragments to be consumed but fail to award any items, if the player’s inventory was full.
- Fixed an issue that could cause previous expedition saves to be converted to Survival rather than Normal mode after the end of the expedition.
- Fixed an issue that could cause items to be deposited into technology inventories.
Fixed an issue that could prevent players from collecting the final reward from an expedition while there were incomplete optional milestones. Fixed an issue that could prevent progress on The Anchor milestone in the Leviathan expedition. Fixed a memory-related crash on Xbox Series S. Fixed a physics crash. Fixed a crash related to despawning bases. Fixed a crash that could occur when maxing out freighter inventory slots. Fixed a GPU crash on PlayStation 5.
We will continue to release patches as issues are identified and resolved. If you experience any issues, let us know by submitting a bug report.
The post Leviathan Patch 3.91 appeared first on No Man's Sky.